Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50

Thread: Tebow to Florida

  1. #31
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tebow to Florida

    i love lamp
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  2. #32
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tebow to Florida

    So if Tebow throws a spiral 100% of the time but couldn't hit the broadside of a barn, you'd be more impressed with him??? LMFAO...listen to what you're saying here dude!!! Gosh...
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tebow to Florida

    In my view, yes, but just because that's the way I see things... like I said, I don't know why, but I just love the way a football looks when a spiral is thrown. It looks almost picture-perfect, and I love seeing that effect in the real world.
    Officially retired

  4. #34
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tebow to Florida

    It's fine to love a spiral for what it is man, but to say that a "great QB" throws that perfect spiral everytime, even though they may be pointing in one direction and aiming at a particular target and miss it by 30 yards...that's ludicrous.

    Have that opinion/train of thought if you want, but know that you're flat and dead wrong. Do you realize that??? You once told me you strive for perfection in all you do--now, how in the blue Hades are you going to sit here and tell me you're content with being dead wrong on this?
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tebow to Florida

    Mainly because I'm working hard to get both a good spiral and good accuracy every time I throw. I'm not at that level yet, but I'm making progress. I'm also getting a little present this Christmas to help me out with this, although I'm not going to spoil what it is. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  6. #36
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Tebow to Florida

    I'm a firm believer in "it doesn't matter how it looks, as look as ya get the job done", but I think if ya throw a good spiral that ya gotta better chance at hittin your target, then you do if ya throw a wobbley pass.

    And by the way Tebow is the real deal, I don't question his passing ability, i'm just curious to see if he's got the speed and athletic ability to run Meyers offense.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tebow to Florida

    Brett Farve is a great QB IMO-Hall Of Famer..etc, but I've seen that boy throw some balls that looked like you'd tied egg sinkers on 'em. It matters not how pretty it is. All that matters is where you put it.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #38
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Tebow to Florida

    It makes a difference on the line of scrimmage and a blitz coming at you.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tebow to Florida

    Dorsey probably threw the ugliest ball of any college quarterback ever, it doesnt matter though, he is one of the top 10 college qb's of all time.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tebow to Florida

    Do you really love lamp?
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •